Milk Jar Coconut Soy Candles are finally here!
Why exactly are we so excited about Milk Jar Candle Co. you ask? Well... let me explain!
1. Our amazing customers who are already familiar with this Calgary brand have asked us 1,000,000 times (OK maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's been a lot!) when these clean candles would be available in store, so we are SUPER pumped to finally say, "they're here!"
2. Milk Jar is one of the cleanest burning candles in the market with their natural coconut soy wax blend and non-toxic wooden wicks.
5. Yes, you read that right, they have wood wicks! Wood wick candles are quickly becoming popular because they don't require any additives to keep them standing straight which means you don't have toxic heavy metals going into the air as you burn. Plus, wood wicks offer a cozy crackle as they burn!
4. Fragrances fit for anyone's sniffer. Milk Jar candles are available in two lines: one scented with plant-based essential oils, and the other with phthalate-free fragrance oils. For the cleanest option, go for the Essential Oil line, but the candles scented with fragrance oils are still a great, cleaner choice too!
5. Lastly, but certainly not least, Milk Jar is made in Calgary! We love supporting local and know that our customers do too!
Shop the Milk Jar collection in store or on our website here where you can browse their cleanest plant-based essential oil scented candles and candles scented with phthalate-free fragrance oils. Be sure to check out the limited edition Hawaii candle, absolutely perfect for summer, and their best-selling, original Dandy candle.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: local products, made in canada, natural candles, the best gift ideas, wood wick candles